- ready to ship: available unique finished items
- on demand: available made-on-demand items
- gallery: unavailable finished items
Nope! Any items up for grabs operate on an honor system donate-what-you-want model - if you would like to pay for any gifts I send out, I recommend you divert it to a charitable org you care about or to mutual aid. I have the beginnings of a list of charities to give you ideas, but I always prefer that people give to a charity they care about.
how to order
Contact me via any of the options linked on this site. Let me know what you’re interested in getting (in as much detail as possible please!) and a mailing address.
can I order multiples?
yes! please do so within reason.
I ship via USPS to the United States. International shipping is evaluated on a case-by-case basis - just reach out and ask and I’ll see what I can do.
Ready to ship items will generally get into the mail within a week or two, depending on when I get to the post office.
On demand items have no promised timeline. I do this for fun and am not going to put more deadlines on myself than I already have. Patches or other simple items will be quicker than larger or more complex tasks.
customization and custom orders
patches and prints
Here’s some representations of the ink colors I have:
- Top row: Habanero, Satin Red, Crimson Red
- 2nd row: Spanish Moss, Vintage Sepia, Imperial Purple
- 3rd row: Olympia Green, Deep Lagoon, Majestic Blue
- 4th row: Smokey Grey, Golden Glitz, Rose Gold
- Bottom row: Silver Shimmer, Champagne, Pink Shimmer
- Leftmost column, top to bottom: Silver Shimmer, Pink Shimmer, Rose Gold, Golden Glitz
- 2nd column: Smokey Gray, Onyx Black, Vintage Sepia, Champagne
- 3rd column: Imperial Purple, Crimson Red, Satin Red, Habanero
- Rightmost column: Majestic Blue, Deep Lagoon, Olympia Green, Spanish Moss
I am happy to work with you on custom knitting as my schedule/to-do list allows. Reach out and we can talk color/style/etc.